The IMIM participation fees cover your participation in all mandatory mobility modules of the programme at the different partner universities. With this, you will have access to all university facilities, such as libraries, ICT infrastructure, or labs and working spaces. The IMIM participation fees furthermore include basic insurance coverage. The participation costs do not generally cover expenses for traveling and accommodation.
IMIM participation fees are to be paid per year to the central IMIM coordination.
When IMIM was an Erasmus+ Master, the master could count on a discount on the Participation Fees. Which resulted in Participation Fee of
• EUR 9,000 year for non-EEA nationals
• EUR 4,500 per year for EEA nationals
At this point we are not sure if we can maintain these reduced Participation Fees. There is a possibility that we can't use the reduced Participation Fees. In that case we need to use different Participation Fees:
• EUR 14,650 per year for non EEA nationals (for the first year)
• EUR 14,650* per year for non EEA nationals (* for the second year it can be slightly higher, but that is not yet clear)
• EUR 2,083 per year for EEA nationals (for the first year)
• EUR 2,083 per year for EEA nationals (* for the second year it can be slightly higher, but that is not yet clear)