Required application documents
To apply, you will need to submit the following documents via the IMIM application system:
- A completely filled out Application Form
- Copy of your bachelor (and if applicable master) degree, or official letter stating expected date of graduation
- Copy of your transcript of records (including: courses, grades, grading system, average grade and, if not yet graduated a list of modules still to be completed)
- Abstract of your (under)graduate thesis/research graduation project (max. 3 pages, in English)*
- Copy of your valid passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter (strict requirement: max. 750 words)
- At least two reference forms (these are obligatory application documents that will have to be submitted to us directly by your referees before the application deadline, instead of being uploaded by you with the rest of the mentioned documents in the IMIM application system).
- Proof of your current place of residence; A residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules OR A certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question (both documents must have been issued within 12 months before the application deadline).
*If you do not conclude your studies with a thesis research project, please provide an abstract of another research project or a detailed description of an internship/project instead.
Please also include proof of English proficiency complying with IMIM language requirements. However, if you have not yet taken one of the accepted English language tests, we can start processing your application without this proof. If you are offered a place in the programme, (one of) the condition(s) of admission will be proving your English language proficiency in accordance with IMIM requirements.
In addition to the above mentioned obligatory application documents, you may of course also include with your application other documents that you consider to be relevant with regard to your IMIM application.
Application documents - format
- If the original documents are not in English, translations are required.
- Each document needs to be converted into a PDF document.
- Each single document has a maximum file size of 2 MB, except the Application Form (4 MB).
- If you want to upload multiple documents in the same category (e.g. a bachelor and master degree), please combine these files into one single PDF.
- Please provide each document with a recognizable file name, preferably: [Your family name]_[document type] (e.g. Smith_Application_form)
Your application can only be considered complete if all outlined requirements regarding application documents have been met and all required fields in the online application system and -form have been filled out.
Upon successfully submitting your application, you should automatically receive a unique application number via email from our application system (please also check your spam folder).
Please be informed that your personal data will be sent to the Agency and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of EMJMD acting as stakeholders of the programme (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus+ National Offices, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association) for facilitating the student access to the joint programme.